Dealing with social distancing and quarantine for over a year can make even the most introverted among us feel isolated. And no matter your feelings--confused or sad, anxious or angry--it's okay to accept that you're not 100 percent okay or coping perfectly with everything. If it feels like you're drowning in information and are desperately seeking a rescue, consider this your lifeguard. This is a weird and scary time, and it's normal to fluctuate between enjoying board games with your children to taking 10 minutes to cry alone all in the same day. There's no guidebook for how best to handle the ups and downs of our
That said, you do have a resource library at your fingertips here at Spark360, and it's full of helpful information to help keep you feeling healthy, happy and hopeful. Whether you're settling into working from home or looking to tap into the power of your brain with a calming mindfulness practice, we're here to hold your hand and guide you to a healthy routine that will help you cope with this new normal.
- 5 Tell-Tale Signs Your Anxiety Is Getting Worse
- How to Stay Calm In the Time of Coronavirus
- How to Stay Optimistic When Everything Feels Uncertain
- 4 Anxiety Reducing Strategies That Are Accessible to Everyone
- 4 Strategies to Help You Cope With Grief at Work
- Would You Recognize the Signs of Burnout?
- SparkUnplug, Your Weekly Reset
- What Can One Minute of Mindfulness Do For You?
- How to Meditate When You Have a Million Things on Your Mind
- 35 Self-Care Ideas You Can Start Practicing Today
- Click for more stress relief strategies...
Social Distance and Sweat
- 7 Bodyweight Exercises You've Never Tried Before
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid While Working Out at Home
- 8 Challenging Bodyweight Exercises for When You Can't Hit the Gym
- 3 Important Things to Know Before Starting a Walking Program
- Click for more ways to sweat at home...
- Get up and move with these exercise videos
Eating Your Feelings?
- 7 Ways to Eat More Mindfully
- 40 Things to Do Instead of Eat When You're Bored
- 5 Ways to Resist Overeating When Working From Home
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories
- Click for more controlling your cravings...
- Smarter snacking
- 6 Ways to Relax Before Bed
- 7 Tips for Resetting Your Sleep Patterns
- 6 Common Reasons You're Waking Up In the Middle of the Night
- Click for more ways to get your beauty rest...
WFH Employee of the Year